Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fresh From the Painting Table


People are always asking, "What are you painting these days?"  Well, here are a few things I finished this past week.  I know it is a strange assortment but I wanted to finish a few figures that have been sitting around for a while.

First up some 10mm centaur archers based for playing LSNC: Bear Yourselves Valiantly.  Unfortunately I have these for so long I do not remember the manufacturer.
10mm Centaur Archers
Next we have a base of 10mm elephants by AIM.  Again, based for Bear Yourselves Valiantly.
10mm Elephants
Now for something a bit larger....15mm Hussite war wagons from Essex.  I had started building a Field of Glory army but my opponent moved out of town so they have been sitting around collecting dust.  Finally, they are done.
15mm Hussite War Wagons
And the last few figures...more Essex 15mm.  This time a unit of Carthaginians and two Roman command stands.
15mm Essex
Hopefully I'll be able to get some more stuff finished during the holidays....as well as some gaming time.

No comments: